[NSRCA-discussion] gonna try to go fly today

Ed Miller edbon85 at charter.net
Thu Dec 28 13:45:39 AKST 2006

Sunny, 62 degrees and maybe a 5mph breeze here in Knoxville, TN.  Burnt a
gallon of Stan's finest in the EMC2 and Focus 2.  Sure wish I was back in NY
freezing my buns off shoveling snow.........NOT a CHANCE  !!!!
I have a question for the native southerners, when is building season in
Dixie Land ?????
Ed M.