[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba 7-CAF

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Thu Dec 28 11:43:15 AKST 2006

Pat,

  I don't know the 7CAF, but if you can't program seperate elevator servos in the radio (and I suspect you can't) then you could use a Matchbox to program the servos. If you are not worried about getting identical throws on the elevator halves, then a simple Y harness would suffice.

  It might be possible to use one of the programmable mixes, but I suspect the elevator trim might not work on the slaved channel.

  Bob R.

Pat Hewitt <phewitt at farmersagent.com> wrote:
  I am a J/R man but I have a friend that has a new 7-CAF and he is thinking he
can not use duel servos on the elevator is that true and if not can you help
him.

Thanks

Pat Hewitt