[NSRCA-discussion] Sometimes...

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 28 09:03:12 AKST 2006

I get so tickled with myself...it's my sense of humor I guess.
Anway, the weather is very nice for this time of year in Iowa.
We have enough room at our place that I can fly my UCD...not quite enough
room to fly the pattern plane.
Anyway, flew some this morning...was asking the wife and kids if they saw
me.
No, nobody noticed.
I said you guys should all rush to the windows and whistle the theme from
"The High and the Mighty" when I'm out back flying.
Of course NOBODY knew what I was talking about.
Anybody remember the scene in the movie when John Wayne walks out to the
plane whistling the melody?
I even played it for them on Rhapsody.com and I still got blank looks!
JLK