[NSRCA-discussion] What the NSRCA does (and could do) for me

vellum2 at bellsouth.net vellum2 at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 28 05:52:35 AKST 2006

Making anything we do a question of a few bucks is a little silly.  If this were a budget minded venture, few would do it.  We fly pattern because it's fun, right?

I'll continue to support the NSRCA because I believe it is a good thing for all of us to have a voice.  Maybe we should spend some of the time used to write essays here and develop articles for the K-Factor to publish.

Joe W.