[NSRCA-discussion] G2 flight simulator pattern plane.

R. LIPRIE RLIPRIE at centurytel.net
Wed Dec 27 18:16:28 AKST 2006

Try hovering it it is fun.  I can hover it for about 10 minutes
  Well any airplane I can hover for ten minutes.  Just gets boring.lol
But yes the cap is light like any 3d airplane takes a little prop and your
hanging in the air.  As for pattern planes you try to hang it in the air you
will stall faster than a hotdog falling out of a bun.  But pattern planes
are my favorite planes.