[NSRCA-discussion] What the NSRCA does (and could do) for me

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Wed Dec 27 17:07:28 AKST 2006

Well in the interest of "non denial", what would you suggest? We don't need
to know what the problems are (again), we want solutions. Got any?

By the way, if you haven't flown pattern in 3 years........how would you
even know? I dunno, the last few contests I went to had numbers in the 30s,
people from all over the place, so if I'm in denial, I'm hallucinating too.
I keep seeing people flying pattern and actually ENJOYING IT!!!!! Somebody
get me a doctor, I'm seeing people having fun and competing!!! AHHHHH my

Sorry =)

-Mike