[NSRCA-discussion] Guys I need help...

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 07:51:51 AKST 2006

I don't know the distance between the leading edge and trailing edge on your wing, so I guessed at 20". A .15" rise at the leading edge compared to the trailing edge is 0.15"/20.0" = .0075; so INV SIN (.0075) = .43 degrees. I would trust this method over the Robart, they are not known for great accuracy.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com