[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA membership - and Donations!

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 15:33:29 AKST 2006

Mike, your email stated exactly what I was thinking. Thank you for writing it!

I personally VERY MUCH value the K-Factor and think it would be a terrible loss if it were to go away or if the circulation were reduced.

I also GREATLY appreciate what the NSRCA volunteer's do for us.

Perhaps those of us who are unable to contribute time, due to family & work obligations, but are financially able could donate an extra $50, $100 or $250 to help the NSRCA.  Many many organizations, collages, fraternities, public television, amateur sports organizations, etc. depend on additional donations to keep running. If we could get 100 people to give an additional $50 to $100 we wouldn't be rolling in dough, but it could certainly help. Heck, 40 people donating $250 would raise $10,000 for the NSRCA!

Personally I'm very willing to do this, for goodness sakes, last year Mike Hester donated three pattern planes that he paid for and spent time building!!!  Those who can afford should at least be willing to write a check!

Some may ask what if the money's not spent wisely? My answer would echo Mike's point, people volunteer because they love pattern, I am absolutely confident they have the best interest of pattern in mind.

Marty, if you add a donation section to the NSRCA shopping cart I'd be honored to be the first to use it.

Keith Black