[NSRCA-discussion] What the NSRCA does (and could do) for me

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Tue Dec 26 11:51:56 AKST 2006

Jerry,

That 'appointee' would be me..  Guilty as charged.

Don Atwood

In a message dated 12/26/2006 11:56:07 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net writes:

Ummm.... same here

Two new full time advertisers added- plus  two part timers, lost one that
burned out,( but is coming back), and  another that moved to Nashville.

Web site advertising voted down by the  Board.

Who was appointed to head up the Roving Nats  Committee ?

Jerry