[NSRCA-discussion] K-Factor

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Tue Dec 26 11:26:47 AKST 2006

I would be just as happy with a downloadable and or online K-Factor.  In
fact I have usually read what I want to, before the printed version arrives.
I would not however like to see a reduction in number of issues.  That would
be just too long between each fix.

I wonder how many members do not have internet access.  Would the reduction
in advertising revenue and possible revenue from non internet members be
better than the income and costs of producing a printed version?

Stuart Chale

  _____