[NSRCA-discussion] Rules Documents

DoWayne Gould iflyrc24 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 10:58:25 AKST 2006

Hey All

I am getting my rules and regulations note book ready for a June contest and
want to know where to download and print the FAI sporting code? Are the FAI
rules the same this year as last so I can use last years printed version?

Also on the AMA web site the aresti diagrams in the 2007-2008 Competition
Regulations are fuzzy and barely legible when printed. When you zoom in on
the PDF on the web site it is fuzzy also. Are there any clearer versions out
there?

Dowayne