[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Dues Increase

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Sun Dec 24 10:06:17 AKST 2006

Fred Huber wrote:

> I thought the paypal worked perfectly......  (when I used it this morning)
> I've already got the Paypal confirmation e-mail... and expect the NSRCA
> confirmation within a day or so....

> I didn't have any problem with it when I signed up the first time either
> (appx May/June?... I forgot when I signed up)

There are some bad gaps in the forms.

I try to collect information on the first Paypal page,
but it doesn't get relayed to the Secretary along with
the notice of paypal payment.

I plan to break it down into a few steps:

1. Check if this is a new member or a renewal.

	A. New members: fill out all personal info.

	B. Renewal:

		1. Retrieve info from database
		2. Confirm its accuracy.
		3. Update database if necessary.

2. Select proper kind of renewal (US, North America, Europe).

3. Go on to Paypal to make the payment.

				Marty