[NSRCA-discussion] Blue starter cone and remote glow plug

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Sat Dec 23 07:42:58 AKST 2006

Merry Christmas all,

Does anyone know where I can find the soft blue starter cone for the Kavan
starter? Does Max at BP have them or Hobby Lobby? The hard white one that
comes with it is useless. Also, I've already gone through a Sullivan remote
plug lock (wire broke off plug part) and have a Tettra (gonna try soldering
it to the Sullivan wire) but does anyone know of one that actually works
(and using it)?

Off to the field... if the rain stays away.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com