[NSRCA-discussion] Cooling outrunners

DaveL322 at comcast.net DaveL322 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 20 10:22:49 AKST 2006

4600s weigh about .7 oz more than the 5300s.

4500s are about .2 oz more than the 5300s.

The 4600s will make substantially more peak power (than the 5300s) off the charger, and for a discharge of ~4000 mah, they will be 10-20F cooler (than the 5300s).

If you want the best energy density (and have good cooling) and a fairly flat discharge curve, the 5300s are still the best game in town.

If you want to hammer the packs and don't have the best cooling, the Extremes are a better choice.

Regards,

Dave

From: "Richard Strickland" <richard.s at allied-callaway.com>