[NSRCA-discussion] Incedence meters alternative

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Dec 17 18:44:55 AKST 2006

Lance is right on the money. Height gages are inexpensive and simple to use,
and accuracy is extreme. In fact, the line marks one uses on wing/stab
surfaces or fuselages, is the limiting factor. What I do is essentially split the
line with the carbide scribe with mine. Have used mine for more than 15 years and
have touted its virtues about that long. Even wrote a piece for KFactro
several years back.

Good ideas in this hobby are always worth repeating

MattK

In a message dated 12/16/2006 7:05:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,