[NSRCA-discussion] OS160 Longevity

Zoro1024 at aol.com Zoro1024 at aol.com
Sun Dec 17 14:10:20 AKST 2006

I know this may sound like a smart a-- remark, 'but I'm still waiting for the
dreaded OS160 rear bearing failure.  I know it will probably happen when I
least want it to, but I've got about a hundred flights on 'mine with the stock
bearing and it just keeps on running like new.  I have had a once in a while
stutter when it went vertical, but got so much power it just keeps going anyway.
 I run OMEGA 15% and OS type F plug, Perry pump.  I flew 6 rounds today, set
the ATV to 80%, way too much power on cool days:-) Thanks to Jon and Bob for
all their tips, oh and Art too. Noe that I've said this it'll probably croak
the next time I fly.

Mike H.