[NSRCA-discussion] Simulators

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Sat Dec 16 12:02:43 AKST 2006

In a message dated 12/16/2006 6:33:14 AM Central Standard Time,
ed_alt at hotmail.com writes:
I found that I had to adjust it to make it appear to be placed at a distance
that looked right.  You can edit a text configuration file to move it around
and change other dimensions, such as the size of the loop reference in the
center of the box.
Ed,
Could I get a copy of your configuration file for the grid?  I have th esame
issue with distance out and the size of the loop.  Could you also tell me what
parameters change what?

I'm really glad you played around with this, as I've wanted to change a few
things myself.

Thanks.

Jon Lowe