[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern Poll

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Fri Dec 15 21:36:11 AKST 2006

OK, last response about my poll, but thank you all for taking the time to
answer.

I guess I should have been a bit more specific. It will be a built up model,
not a composite model. This is the reason for the nose ring question. Hard
to install one on just a bolted on cowling. Built up wings, stabs... whole
thing. Covered in Oracover/ultracote. Not full 2m, a few inches smaller for
the older motors around. Not a wide-body design, but I believe it will fly
all patterns, F included, just fine. I don't think it'll fly on a 91, and I
wouldn't want to try a 160-200 in it either. Size doesn't matter
right...lol. Thanks again.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com