[NSRCA-discussion] WOW - Brio maiden

Kelly Regan kelly.regan2 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 15 17:38:46 AKST 2006

Thanks everyone,

I flew it 4 more times today and it is a blast! ;)
Having to much fun to start trimming.

I don't think the plane is carrying any aileron trim.  Also
it is not carrying any elevator trim.

Today I observed the following...

Up and down thrust,  full power level flight and chop the throttle,
the plane tracked perfectly straight so it looks like the thrust line
is good.

Dynamic balance seems fine,  power off dive and full up elevator and
the wings stay level.

It is hard to drive it slow!  ;)

--

Kelly Regan