[NSRCA-discussion] Spread Spectrum use at the Nats

Steve Kaluf skaluf at modelaircraft.org
Fri Dec 15 04:25:06 AKST 2006

Folks, I have reconfirmed with Nats management (and they sent a copy of
my note to all Nats managers) that full range spread spectrum systems
will be allowed at the Nats in all events.  I hope that the entry forms
will be changed to reflect this, I did suggest that they be changed.

Please note, as of today this would only be the Spektrum DX7 system.  It
is likely we could see other full range systems prior to the Nats
however,

Regards,

Steve Kaluf
AMA Technical Director