[NSRCA-discussion] Winter practice plane

colin chariandy cchariandy at yahoo.ca
Thu Dec 14 16:18:39 AKST 2006

I'm going to try the Inspire mini by Fliton over the Christmas Holidays. I'll be using the A20-20L and a set of TP Pro-lite 1320 batteries. It looks like a 1m pattern plane complete with plug-in wings/carbon tube and carbon push-rods. I'll let you know how it turns out.

  Colin

rcmaster199 at aol.com wrote:
    Anthony,

  I am finishing an Inspir arfie from horizon hobbies. Its a Fliton kit and is very light for the size. I hate ARFies but in a pinch, this one is done reasonably well. Power is YS 63.

  A small model airfield is located right in front of the parking lot where I work and it pains me sometimes (like today where temps were above 60, sunny and light winds) to watch the locals run their stuff at lunch time. I hope to have it flying before the cold weather settles in

  MattK