[NSRCA-discussion] Spektrum 2.4

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Thu Dec 14 06:41:54 AKST 2006

Hello All ...
Jon, if anybody will catch the latency issue, it'll be your Dad.
He was one of the very few, along with Cliff Hiatt and myself that griped loudly about the PCM-512 latency, those many years ago.
I eagerly await that your test-flying.
Trottle curves can be managed, even with an external box like the 7-point mix module that Webra intended for the computer carb.
Heck, we can even do a lot mechanically!

later,
Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer