[NSRCA-discussion] Plane storage ideas?

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Wed Dec 13 21:39:44 AKST 2006

Unfortunately no matter how you store them you run out of room.  A Quiet
Storm is sitting on the floor, and 2 foamies are propped above the wings.

One of the most interesting storage areas I ever saw was back in the late
80's.  Marlin Grohnenger (sp) had almost every plane he ever flew that had
not crashed hanging from rafters (it was either in his attic or  section of
basement).  They were covered in plastic and hanging like sides of beef (or
bodies) all over the place. There must have been at least 30 or more planes.

  _____