[NSRCA-discussion] Spektrum 2.4

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Wed Dec 13 20:41:32 AKST 2006

In a message dated 12/13/2006 10:54:30 PM Central Standard Time,
brian_w_young at yahoo.com writes:
Curious, I was talking with a very good pilot and his opinion of the spectrum
was that it felt sluggish as compared to our current radios, although hes
flying the 14z.  He refered to it as having high latency...

Can anyone comment on this?

Brian
Which Spectrum, DX6 or DX7?   The two are like apples and oranges.  DX7 is
supposed to be better than any PCM currently on the market as far as latency
goes.  DX7 is a second generation system, supposedly significantly better than
the DX6.

DX6 transmitter encoder was not very good.  Lots of people put the RF section
in a 6102 JR transmitter, and said it was MUCH better.

Jon Lowe