[NSRCA-discussion] MID AIR COLLISIONS

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Mon Dec 11 17:22:36 AKST 2006

I didn't take any pics of Brian's and Humberto's planes afterwards. I did
get a pic of Rufus' Focus... I'll post it on RCU in the Tangerine thread.
Not sure what the real cause of the Focus breaking was though...LOL!!!!!!

Joe was right, I've never seen 2 planes just be obliterated in the air like
the BM and the Focus.
Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com