[NSRCA-discussion] Thank you for the help - Brio build

Kelly Regan kelly.regan2 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 9 17:05:31 AKST 2006

My first 2 meter plane is almost finished and I wanted to thank everyone
for all the idea's and help along the way.

The Brio came in at 9 pounds 14.2 oz.  less the canopy paint!

That includes 2 heavy Hitec metal gear servo's  I will use temporarily
until the 8411SA's arrive.  It also includes a beefy Fromco regulator and
a 2400 Fromco Li ion pack.

The plane balanced just a hair nose heavy (8" back from the LE at the root)
with the regulator, battery and Rx on the rudder servo tray.

If you have not seen the build thread it is here:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_4839879/tm.htm

Thank you again for all the help,  I can't wait to break in the engine
and fly!

--

Kelly Regan
www.reganbrothers.com