[NSRCA-discussion] Got scammed on RCU .

Vlad Camaev vladc at review.com
Thu Dec 7 14:30:36 AKST 2006

Actually I heard that since he accepted MO across state border, that's federal offence and post police and FBI could push some buttons. I'm checking on this now.

In our club we had instance when very nice guy all of sudden shock everybody by taking money from 5 or 6 people over the internet for his plane. After criminal case was opened by police, issue was resolved. And he was really helpful for new members, used to take students up all the time. Doesn't shows up to fly since then.

Vlad