[NSRCA-discussion] Maneuver 4 Masters pattern

Jim Woodward Jim.Woodward at armorholdings.com
Tue Dec 5 05:05:15 AKST 2006

This is maneuver where a wide body helps a bit.  I've watched Juan fly
this with his Brio and Smaragd (RIP).  Also, I let a new cross-over
pattern pilot (from IMAC Unlimited class, intends to fly pattern and
IMAC next year) fly my Aggressor a few flights this weekend.  He flew
this maneuver fairly compact at around 1/3 throttle (YS 160, 3B DL
15.75x10).  He had no box issue at all with it.

Thanks,

Jim W.