[NSRCA-discussion] Spread Spectrum club meeting Lecture by Mark Goresky

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Dec 4 17:17:46 AKST 2006

Very good. I did

thanks for sharing Dean

Trees, of course. I'd bet dollars to donuts, RAIN also, but not for the
reason most might think.

Matt

In a message dated 12/4/2006 11:01:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
d.pappas at kodeos.com writes:
Hi Gang,
I have this flying buddy by the name of Mark Goresky in the Washington's
Crossing RC Club in Jersey.
(yes the flying site is in the park that surrounds the site of the famous
Revolutionary War river crossing)
In any case, he is a for-real professor of Math in the Institute of Advanced
Studies at Princeton, and he
produced a club meeting lecture on Spread Spectrum that talks about the
history and the technology.
It is a set of talking points for a spoken presentation, so it will read a
bit choppy, but It's good stuff.
Maybe we will discuss the questions that come up, later on.

Go to Mark's website, and find RCFLIGHT at the bottom of the page.
http://www.math.ias.edu/~goresky/

Then look at the top of that page for the Spread Spectrum lecture.

Hope you enjoy,
    Dean