[NSRCA-discussion] landing zone

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Mon Dec 4 11:15:04 AKST 2006

>From my vintage car group: "The older I get, the better I was..."

RS
  -----Original Message-----
  From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org]On Behalf Of george w.
kennie
  Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 12:58 PM
  To: NSRCA Mailing List
  Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] landing zone

  Boy, I must be falling asleep a lot. When the heck did this change? The
book I have says that the landing zone will be an area dilineated by 2 lines
perpendicular to the runway placed 30 meters apart. To me, that sounds like
15 meters either side of center. Seems like the older I get the further in
the dark I get.
  G.