[NSRCA-discussion] Electric Data Logger

Chad Northeast chad at f3acanada.org
Sun Dec 3 19:33:53 AKST 2006

Ed,

Best investment for an electric model that you can make, get it with at
least the temp probe and LCD display.

There is a bit of difference between in air and ground, depends on setup
and speed etc., but can be up around 10A at peak load.  I have also seen
it reversed, where peak in air is higher than static :)  Static tests
are still a very good reference.

Chad