[NSRCA-discussion] Electric Data Logger

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sun Dec 3 10:50:15 AKST 2006

I have been testing one of the new Jeti Spin 75 controllers and it records
max rpm, max temp of controller, max amps, min voltage and a few other  things.
 Works well, easy to use and doesn't weigh anymore than it's  predecessor,
the Jeti 77.  It doesn't give you any ability to see  continuous values for the
entire flight like the Eagle Tree, just minimums and  maximums and controller
temps, flight times, etc.

Don

In a message dated 12/3/2006 11:28:51 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,