[NSRCA-discussion] Jon Lowe Article..

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Dec 2 03:08:28 AKST 2006

I just received my Nov. K-Factor and wanted to thank Jon for a great read on the OS engine.

I believe all the articles that have been submitted have been great fodder and should be just what many appreciate reading. I know I have been negligent in sharing my thanks for all their efforts to take the pictures, time to write the article, be edited to heck for final publishing. I think it is a great service that those that are brave enough and commit the time to make the NSRCA better for us all.

Well done!!!!!!

        Del