[NSRCA-discussion] 9Z Programming Sheet

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 08:58:27 AKDT 2006

Someday . . . . .   here is my wish list:

- USB 2.0 connection
- Control Flight Sims via USB
- Backup model configurations
- Aftermarket "converter" software to convert setups
from one brand to another
- Ability to "record" control inputs on a laptop
during a flight so you can analyze them later
- Upgrade the radio firmware
- Diagnostic routines for switches, pots, etc.
- Battery life history

--- Jay Marshall <lightfoot at sc.rr.com> wrote:

> One of these days someone is going to invent a
> system with a full PC
> interface where everything can be setup and recorded
> o a desktop. (and
> understood!)

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com