[NSRCA-discussion] My very good friend RAY RHODES

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Tue Aug 29 05:12:52 AKDT 2006

I will never have another pattern contest go by without thinking of him. I
remember when I came in first place  at Nederland rc pattern contest.
Really a big part I came in 1st is because before the contest I sat down
with him. While he was having his coffee and his cigar(hehe), he taught me
allot of stuff in that day that I will never forget about.
I just expected for this healthy friend to pass away so soon. Makes me cry
and have a lump in my throat like I got right now. Ray was a good sport, a
funny friend who told lots of funny things. There just so much more that I
would like to say about him. But apparently there won't be enough room
left on the page.lol.  It is very hard to say this, but I believe he is in
a better place flying his airplanes. He will be in my prayers always. And
will never leave my mind.

Everyone who new him. I would like ya'll too type your name below.
Thanks: Matthew Liprie

pattern for life
Don Ramsey
Jerry Stebbins