[NSRCA-discussion] My very good friend RAY RHODES

Don Ramsey don.ramsey at cox.net
Mon Aug 28 17:42:00 AKDT 2006

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: R. LIPRIE
  To: MATTS NSRCA
  Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 8:38 PM
  Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] My very good friend RAY RHODES

  I will never have another pattern contest go by without thinking of him. I remember when I came in first place  at Nederland rc pattern contest. Really a big part I came in 1st is because before the contest I sat down with him. While he was having his coffee and his cigar(hehe), he taught me allot of stuff in that day that I will never forget about.
  I just expected for this healthy friend to pass away so soon. Makes me cry and have a lump in my throat like I got right now. Ray was a good sport, a funny friend who told lots of funny things. There just so much more that I would like to say about him. But apparently there won't be enough room left on the page.lol.  It is very hard to say this, but I believe he is in a better place flying his airplanes. He will be in my prayers always. And will never leave my mind.

  Everyone who new him. I would like ya'll too type your name below.
  Thanks: Matthew Liprie

  pattern for life
  Don Ramsey