[NSRCA-discussion] Yet another prop question for OS users.

colin chariandy cchariandy at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 28 10:17:35 AKDT 2006

All/OS users

  I'm still looking for the best compramise for speed control using the OS140/Aeroslave pipe and an "almost" wide body aircraft like the Temptation. Has anyone tried the new 18.1x10.1? How does it compare to the 18x10, 18x10pn, DL re-pitched 3 blades and the old 4 blades?

  I would like to try a new (currently using 15x11x4) approach but would prefer not to buy 3 new props.

  Colin.

All new Yahoo! Mail