[NSRCA-discussion] Loss of a great guy

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Mon Aug 28 08:10:47 AKDT 2006

Buddy

So sad to hear this. Ray was a great guy. D6 has experienced  a
significant loss.

Gray Fowler
Senior Principal Chemical Engineer
Radome and Composites Engineering
Raytheon

BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Sent by: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
08/28/2006 10:59 AM
Please respond to
NSRCA Mailing List <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>

nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
cc

Subject
[NSRCA-discussion] Loss of a great guy

I would like to inform all the guy's in pattern that we have lost one of
our own.
This morning one of my best friends Ray Rhodes passed away. Ray was one of
the founding members of the Mid-County R/C Club, and competed in many
local pattern contests. He will be missed by all who knew him. He was
found this morning by a neighbor sitting in his favorite chair on his
patio where he went every morning to enjoy his morning coffee and cigar.
As soon as I have more information I will post it here.
NSRCA-discussion mailing list
NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org