[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale

colin chariandy cchariandy at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 28 06:36:58 AKDT 2006

Rusty

  I'll take the other 3 Blade if you still have it. Just send me the address to mail the check.

  Thanks
  Colin Chariandy.

Rusty <rdose at wi.rr.com> wrote:
          Late Summer Sale!

  JR 8411SA with Hanger 9 gold pull-pull wheel.  Used for 5 flights.
  $75.00

  Webra 1.60 with MC carb, Perry P-30 pump, Central Header, Greve Pipe, and spare parts including front and rear bearing, connecting rod, wrist pin, extra MC Carb.  About 150 flights.     $175.00

  Dave Lockhart custom 3-blade 15 x 10 APC props (2).  New in original package.
  $30.00 each

  Perry P-30 fuel pump.  New, in original package.
  30.00

  Prices do not include shipping.

  Please contact me off list.  rdose at wi.rr.com

  Rusty Dose