[NSRCA-discussion] Venus 2 question

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sat Aug 26 18:45:44 AKDT 2006

Jon,
 Yeah it sounds like this plane turns out nose heavy. He's using a PPM
receiver and we'd like to put the antenna inside the fuse. I've had problems
with this before when running long servo leads (RF noise). It sounds like
that's the best way to do things as far as the balance issue is concerned
though. Guess I better give it a try.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

BTW - What did you use for a motor mount?