[NSRCA-discussion] Engine problem

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 26 07:21:24 AKDT 2006

The head & cylinder are all one part on the YS91AC. I was unable to remove the liner when the head was sent out for the helicoil. It is stuck pretty good. I can see a cascade of problems if I try to replace that part alone. Considering the price of a new engine I am reluctant to spend a lot on this one!
Hopefully, someone will suggest a simple fix.

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"My Competition is not my enemy"
http://DixieNC.US