[NSRCA-discussion] Mildly Retro photos!!!!!!!!

Jim Woodward jim.woodward at schroth.com
Fri Aug 25 10:37:46 AKDT 2006

Schroth Safety Products is one of the passenger restraint industry leaders
for business class jets as well as some commercial aviation customers.  In
the last two years we have also had a strong entrance into the US military
market by offering the "Gunners Restraint" system, which is designed to
retain the HMMWV turret gunners during evasive driving, bumps, or
explosions.  While our company does have unique products versus the
competitors, we are equally known for outstanding customer service.

One section of the company also makes the famous 'HANS' device used in auto
racing.

www.schroth.com <http://www.schroth.com/>  - American and German owned
private company.

Thanks,