[NSRCA-discussion] UPDATE, Lubbock High Plains Championship

Ed Deaver divesplat at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 17:53:22 AKDT 2006

That is in Julie's hands.   Yum Yum.
  Ed

Gray E Fowler <gfowler at raytheon.com> wrote:

What about the home made ice cream? Is that still on? gotta know before I make the drive.

Gray Fowler
Senior Principal Chemical Engineer
Radome and Composites Engineering
Raytheon

        Ed Deaver <divesplat at yahoo.com>
Sent by: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org   08/24/2006 04:38 PM           Please respond to

  [NSRCA-discussion] UPDATE, Lubbock High Plains Championship

Hey everyone.
Just got word.  We will have our contest at Reece, at the same site as last year, The North End of the center runway.
Signs to the contest for Sat. will go up early Sat am.  The gate will be open at 0700.  We still will be shooting for a pilots meeting 8:30-8:15.  We will be flying facing the West, as the past several years.
Again I apologize for the confusion.
Friday will still be at the FM 179 field, 1 mile east of Reece's front gate.  Between 19th St (hwy 114) and 4th St.
Dinner Sat night is still on also.
If you have any questions, please call (806)239-5971
NSRCA-discussion mailing list
NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org