[NSRCA-discussion] DS 8411sa Servo Oscillation on Rudder

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Thu Aug 24 12:52:55 AKDT 2006

Hey, I'm just learning how to program an 8UAPS for the first time!!! (pretty simple, actually)  14MZ ain't in my future any time soon!!

  FWIW, the 7UAP that I flew in the '93 NATs is finally needing work. My son has worn the stick pots out, using it with a flight simulator to learn how to do rollers as fast as Mark Leseburg. There is no telling how many thousands of flights it had on it before my son started using it.

  >>>FOO TAW BAH<<<
  Hehehe, I always thought some guys flew "JR" simply because they could not learn how to spell FUTABA.  :-)

  Bob R.

jonlowe at aol.com wrote:
  I was wondering when the FOO TAW BAH crowd would show up! I figured
they were all busy trying to figure out how to program their 14MZs
which still aren't as easy as a 10x ;)

Jon