[NSRCA-discussion] DS 8411sa Servo Oscillation on Rudder

Scott Smith js.smith at verizon.net
Thu Aug 24 03:59:00 AKDT 2006

I believe this may be an issue for you after 75 flights due to the rudder
hinges freeing up.  All you need is a little drag put back into the system.
I did this with my last airplane by putting a small rubber band around both
rudder cables about 6" aft of the servo (per Eric H.) and the problem
completely went away.

Try it!

Scott