[NSRCA-discussion] High Plains Champiionship

Ed Deaver divesplat at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 19:55:50 AKDT 2006

Hey everyone.  Due to unforseeable scheduling conflicts with Reece Technology Center, I have been forced to move the Fri practice time to our old field, the Lubbock Model Airport.

  It has an 800ft (I think) paved runway, 50 ft wide.  Faces the East.  It is located 1 mile East of Reece's Front gate on FM 179 between 19th St (hwy 114) and 4th St.  RV's are welcome.

  I will find out Thurs, afternoon if we will be able to use our site at Reece or not.  Currently am making back up plans to hold the contest at the 179 field if needed.

  I apologize for any inconvenience and for not being able to use all that concrete but sadly, we are guests at Reece.  We are trying to deal with a complex situation and still be able to hold our annual contest.  Thanx for understanding.

  Feel free to call anytime tonight (as long as the battery on my phone holds out) or after 1:00pm on Thurs and anytime on Fri.
  (806) 239-5971

  Looking forward to seeing everyone.

  Ed Deaver