[NSRCA-discussion] 14 MZ questions

Ted Sander tedsander at comcast.net
Tue Aug 22 16:11:21 AKDT 2006

Mines still pretty new - so far, I've just left the battery in.  Since they
don't last very long when in use (6 flights plus messing around time), I end
up recharging each one weekly, anyway.  The Li-ion doesn't seem to have any
loss over a week or so, and I can't see any harm just leaving a partly
charged one sitting inside ready to power it up when the mood strikes....
However, when going flying, I do make it a point to always swap in a freshly
charged one.

Ted