[NSRCA-discussion] St. Louis

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 18:31:29 AKDT 2006

I stayed at a microtel in and suites over there a couple  years ago, real clean new and a fair price. on the same side of town as the flying field.

Todd Schmidt <tschmidt at classicnet.net> wrote:          Hey T-Bone,

  A few of us are staying at Motel 6. Cheap, clean, but no frills! I also know of some staying at the Red Roof Inn.

  Todd