[NSRCA-discussion] 2006 Chicagoland Pattern Championship

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 21 08:23:32 AKDT 2006

Thanks Steve,  glad that you made it out.
  Alas, my E-Genesis was lacking in its will to live from day 1.  The
only good thing is that the crash was not related to the nose falling
off this time. The power plant and installation was and still is intact
and played  no part in its untimely demise.  The plane's first 2
attempts at self destruction were unsuccessful, but the third time looks
to be a complete success.

Chris