[NSRCA-discussion] Flight conditions?

adriancwong at earthlink.net adriancwong at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 20 20:55:15 AKDT 2006

Don,

With my WCII, I set up a flight condition on the elevator stick for the P-07 snaps.

First of all, I fly with very little throws on all moving surfaces under normal flying. When it comes time for snaps, with the elevator stick hits full up (+ve snaps), it increass the throw from the normal 9 degrees to about 12 degrees, in turns, it activate the conditon to increase the aileron throws from 8 degrees to 15 degrees. It also decrease the rudder throws.

Give this a try.

Adrian